• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1:6 scale nylint jeep rock crawler.

61scout80

NAXJA Forum User
This is the big one, with proportional steering and throttle as well as switch from the controller high and low. I think i messed with it twice in 3 years. comes with the remote, the jeep, battery and the stands to keep the tires off the ground when storing.

$100

2zfiopi.jpg

28kk1fa.jpg

alqant.jpg

beer bottle added for size comparison
wtix4p.jpg

Here is a video of someone's that i found on youtube, just to give you an idea of what it does. this isn't mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUOwQActQQQ

I have removed ALL posts that do NOT pertain to the sale of this item. Lets please try to keep the threads on TOPIC. If you have a problem with an item for sale then either PM the person directly or don't buy it and ignore the ad. We do NOT need to get into personal attacks of members of this board for any reason.

Brian
AZ Chapter President

I was wondering how the axles are on this R/C car? i have heard there has been some problems with them. Also wondering if there is parts to fix it if it breaks on me? Did some searching and could not find any was wondering if you know of any?

Last edited:
Back