• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ dana 44, HP D30, true trac, 35's on soft 8's

TheSandman

NAXJA Forum User
Picked up a full width setup for my XJ so my current setup's for sale.

XJ Dana 44, Yukon 4.88's with master install kit installed, Detroit True Trac in rear.

Front is HP D30 with Yukon 4.88's & master install kit installed also. Front also has extended sway bar mounts and new driver side hub assembly. Also has fairly new brakes & rotors.

All seals and bearing are good, no leaks at all. Both axles are complete with EVERYTHING axle related. Both setups have less then 1k on them so basically new.
$1000 for both

Maxxis Bighorn 35x12.50x15 tires on 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's, less then 1k on these also. Mounted, balanced, ready to go. $500 for everything

Everything is currently on the Jeep but is coming off in a week or so once my other axles are built. Just putting this out to see the interest. Jeep has been parked until other axles are ready so there will be no more "wear n' tear" on anything

Few pics for everyone

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

bighorns are a great tire! i wish i had the money

Very intrested in the axles, when will they be available?

They can be available anytime. My new axles aren't built yet, and I'm doing the swap in my parent yard, so I wasn't going to take out these until the new one's are ready.

If I have a serious buyer, then I will take them out ASAP

Hey so the front axle is set up for high steer? What brand stuff is that? It included?

It has the factory knuckles so no high steer. The steering setup on there is ballistic fabrication setup. I would be willing to sell just the tubing with the welded inserts. So all you need is new heim joints or TRE's, plus all the fabricating is done since everything is cut to length and welded.

I'd throw all the steering minus the heim's for another $100.

How does the steering set up ride on the road? What thread heims are they so I can check pricing?

I was referring to the insert on the knuckle. That puts the drag link on top of the knuckle which is what high steer is is it not? Sorry if I'm mistaken lol

Back