• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to the jeep world

That's a pretty open ended question - you should decide what size tires you eventually want to run, and work from there.

Theres plenty of information on this site, easily found using the search function.

Also might want to look here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

Welcome to the wonderful world of Jeep(and our cute little station wagons :D )

Change all the fluids, make sure the brakes are OK, and take it out on some trails. They don't need a lot of changes to play with.

Hey from one new jeeper to another...welcome!
And as said above do the basic tuneup first at the least and although my advice might not he warranted yet I would drive it around stock a little to get a feel for her before you start putting in modifications - at least so you can recognize which problems are new and whch were there befre the mods

just my 2 cents

WELCOME!

awesome score on the '91! one of the best years IMO....what are ya wanting to run for tires? that is what will really decide what you do...here are the plans for my 2 '91s...

Laredo: (4.0L, AW4, NP242, HP30, C8.25) 3.55 gears
-IRO 2" Coil Spacers
-IRO 2.5" AAL
-Fender Trim
-Rear Aussie Locker
-31" TSL's

Briarwood: (4.0L, AW4, NP242, HP30, Ford 8.8) 4.10 Gears
-Rusty's 3" HD Coils
-S10 Rear Bastard Pack (~3.5" Lift)
-IRO 1" T-Case Drop
-Rear Mini Spool
-97+ D30 Shafts (for larger u-joints)