• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler, 2000 XJ part out or sell as whole.

ottexj2000

NAXJA Forum User
Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in a 2000 XJ. Sell it either as a whole or if enough people want parts we can part it out. Trying to sell if for a friend who needs it gone and who doenst ability to fix it them self.

2000 Black exterior, Gray Interior
AW4
np231 w/ SYE
4.0L 107,xxx miles
LP 30 3.55s
Welded Dana 35 3.55s

4" misc lift
Unknown LCAs
Lift Shackles

The interior is in Excellent condition.
The exterior has damage to the rear passenger door.
That is what we know it has.

Misc Items
LP 30 out of TJ 4.10s

Dana 35 4.10 gears (in box, used)

Rear Waggy 44, dont know what gears

4 Crager Soft 8s 6 lug 15x8, one rim has a ding in it.

XJ front swaybar w/ JKS quick discos

Located in Northfield, CT. Prices are best offer

whats he looking to get for the whole thing? and whats wrong with it?

She would like around 3,000 -3500 for the whole thing. It has a couple issues invoving the t-case heating up ALOT when driving to the point of the shifter gets almost too hot to touch. And it vibes going down the road, I forget the exact speed. It also sounds like a helicoter going down the road as well.

Id be interested in the Crager soft 8s

Ok

She would like around 3,000 -3500 for the whole thing. It has a couple issues invoving the t-case heating up ALOT when driving to the point of the shifter gets almost too hot to touch. And it vibes going down the road, I forget the exact speed. It also sounds like a helicoter going down the road as well.

Ok

try checking the fluid level?

Going to wait and see we have this XJ up on a couple other places. Most likely after the New Year we will make a choice.

coolkidmc- It would include Coil Springs, Rear Leafs, and longer shackles. And most likely brake lines

ibejeepin821- ok

RoyalXJ- ok

Emerscape- ok, I think they are crager soft 8s but im not 100% sure

The extra parts are for sale now. We have the XJ up for sale on a couiple other places and are wating till after the 1st of the year to see what happens.

IROCthe4.0 - IF this is parted out the T-case has already been called for, if that falls through its yours

90XJay - I honestly dont think it was wheeled very hard at all. And I can try to get pics for you asap.

MahnkenVille - Header Panel and Grille are called for

Back