• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ/MJ Parts Garage Sale

woodkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
All parts are from my 1990 MJ. I'm listing the large pieces, I have several small items if you are looking for something specific send me a PM.

All parts were pulled from a running vehicle with 190K

I NEED THIS STUFF OUT OF MY GARAGE - PRICES ARE OBO

4.0L/AW4/NP231 Combo Deal - $300
2 Front Doors/No panels just door shells - $50 Each
84-96 MJ/XJ Hood, no dents or rust - $25
84-96 MJ/XJ Front Fenders with Flares - $25 Each
84-96 MJ/XJ Front Grille/Header assembly small crack on pass side - $20
84-96 MJ/XJ Complete Dash Shell - Excellent Condtion - $25
84-96 MJ/XJ Front Bucket Seats with head rests, no brackets - $25 each
84-96 MJ/XJ Center Console - $20
84-90 MJ/XJ Full Guage Cluster - $10
Sony Xplod CD Player - $25

I have no way to transport the large items, they will need to be picked up at my house in N. Charlotte.

Pic of the engine/tranny/tcase combo:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjgtMjAwOTA4MjQtMjA1O.jpg

Bad pic of the seats, but you get the idea:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjAtMjAwOTA4MTgtMjMwN.jpg

Would you be interested in separating the case from the tranny and engine? Hell depending on where you are located and for the right price id come do it myself I am in need of a 21 spline input so i can swap out my 242. I am located in university area.

Would you be interested in separating the case from the tranny and engine? Hell depending on where you are located and for the right price id come do it myself I am in need of a 21 spline input so i can swap out my 242. I am located in university area.

yes, i will separate it. sent you a PM.

The tail cone looks different then the 2 that I had but if its stamped then I guess it is lol my bad :dunno:

You didn't have SYE's on them did you?

not my stock trans case

Ok. I was just wondering cause his looks like the ones I have had. Maybe they made two different tail cones?:dunno:

I'm interested in the seats. Are there any tears in the fabric? How is the plastic around the tilt mechanisms and handles?

no tears in the seats, just some stains. the plastic trim piece around the tilt lever is broken on the passenger seat but it does not affect the tilt feature. i'll try to post a few close ups of them over the weekend.

Back