• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/FT 1995 XJ-1 Tons-Exo-39.5" Pitbulls-Hydrl. Steer

NOVI FED COUPE

NAXJA Forum User
I have owned this Jeep about 2 years and have taken it from a basically stock Jeep on 33's to where its at now. The Jeep runs and shifts perfect and is ready to wheel. Its always been a very reliable rig with no major issues. It performs very well also!

Jeep has the 4.0L with auto tranny. Motor only has around 130K miles.

It has a Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25 out of a 2003 F-350. Front and rear disc brakes, with new Yukon 5.38 gears. Solid Diff covers front and rear. Welded front and rear. Never any issues with either axle.

It has 4" coil springs front and reversed leafs in the rear. Wheels base is around 107". Jeep is very stable!!

Home made Hydraulic steering with Tractor Supply ram and Fork Lift Orbital valve. Has .250 wall DOM steering. DOM Link bars in the front and rear Traction bar.

17" Cragar Soft 8's with Ballistic Fab DIY beadlocks on like new 39.5" Pitbull Rockers.

Full Exo cage...doors are off. Custom made front and rear bumpers. Front bumper has a new Smittybuilt 8K LB XC Winch. I have the original doors that came off the Jeep also.

Front 2 seats are APC racing seats with 5pt harnesses. Smittybuilt Camo Seat covers with LOTS of pockets...comes in handy on the trails. Still has the factory rear seat. 10 Gallon Alumium fuel cell. Aftermarket CD player with aftermarket speakers.

There are probably somethings I have left off and I will try to update as I remember them. Like I said Jeep is ready to wheel. I will get some updated pics. The couple I will post are with the old tires and wheels, but everything else is the same.

PICS
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?p=4244972&posted=1#post4244972

Asking $8,500 cash or possible trades for other rigs or anything that may catch my eye?????

PM Me or call 770-318-9411

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

$8,500 seems a little steep for a trail beater.

Go build one with comparable parts...and see where you stand. You will have a lot more than $8500 in it. The price is not firm if any SERIOUS buyers are interested.

Back