• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Solid Fab 5.7 Hemi Comanche

I am sure there are a bunch of us who are just looking at this and saying "Wow!"

But we don't know what else to say.

It is a very impressive build, and I would love to see more of it.

Please do find the time to add more pics.

Most of us are amazed, and jealous.....as we couldn't do the amount of work it takes to complete that build with the same level of success that you have made with it.

I want a V8, and I'd prefer it be a hemi...but I am simply not willing to cut the firewall up to do so as it would be my DD.

Last edited:
<drool> Stunning. </drool>

Just way too cool.

But there is still something missing in all these pictures: We need to see some pics of this thing getting dirty.

I got to see Manny and Bombshell Betty side by side at the Unlimited Off-Road show a couple weeks ago. I've wheeled with Betty a number of times, but this was my first time seeing Manny in person.

Tyler, dude, nice work.

I have kicked the idea of a Hemi swap around for a couple years, but the support has just not been in the marketplace, or the lack of information has made me doubt the legitimacy of performing it. I didn’t want to build some Frankenstein pieces together piece of junk, but this thread and you sharing information has breathed new life into my dream. I picked up a 2001 XJ yesterday for the swap and have had a Ram 2500 sitting on the back of the property for over a year, waiting for me to decide to do the swap. I have built several LS swap rigs and they just never gave me what I wanted. Thank you for sharing your build. Can you share some pics of the steering column mods, and any aftermarket part numbers? Also I would suggest that using a 6 speed Dodge Challenger EXM would make things easier on the swap.

Back