• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA's

gigage

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a good set of Lower Control Arms for a 3" lift. Anyone that has done an upgrade, and has a set they need to move let me know.

Where are you located in Texas. I have a set that was on my 4.5" lift. They are from Rough Country. They are the same ones that come on the RC 4.5" lift set-up. Currently they are at xxmidianxx's house. These are the bent fixed ones not the straight adjustable ones. They are used but are still in good condition, and do have tire rub marks on them. If interested let me know. I will let them go for 50.00 shipped or if you are near Houston 40.00 picked up at my work. O'Rielly auto parts on 1960 right by 45.

i am in Arizona at the moment so I cannot get you measurements from eye to eye at the moment. In a few days I can get the measurement for you if you like

Back