NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > North Atlantic Chapter > NAC Classifieds
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

NAC Classifieds ONLY Local Sale Items here.

Old April 30th, 2015, 06:15
NAXJA Forum User

Misc parts for sale in CT

Hey all, I started cleaning oujt my garage and found some parts left over from my old XJ. Unless noted otherwise, these items are large and/or heavy and are being listed for local pickup in CT.

1) Brand new front pad and rotor set. IMO, this is the best combo available for the XJ and it really improves the stopping power. It consists of one set of EBC Yellowstuff DP41255R pads and a pair of Centric 120.67045 premium rotors. These have never been installed or used in any way. I'd like to get $215 for everything.

2)JCR Stage 3 Sliders. These are raw metal, never installed, in the unopened box they were shipped to me in. $325

I know I have some other stuff around like 15" stock steelies with Goodyear Wranglers, plugs/cap/rotor/wires, belts, and probably more. I know I also have a set of black painted door guards (the factory bumpers that keep others from dinging your doors) for a 97-01. My 99 sport had the faded grey plastic ones so I pulled a set off a limited but never put them on. I'm not sure if anyone has any interest in those or not. I'll dig this stuff out soon but if anyone is looking for something in particular, I'll go find it. Thanks!