• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally...

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Well it took longer than we hoped but the wife and I closed on our first home today. We are still up here in Broomfield and will move in this summer.

Looking forward to the many weekend projects a home from 1975 provides.

i.php

i.php

Congrats DJ!

From the looks of things, there is no HOA...

That house and I are the same age. Hope it's in better shape than me. HAHAHAH

Congrats! Can't beat a cul-de-sac lot!
And yeah, no HOA is great, as long as the neighbors aren't buttheads.

Patience can be painful...... but usually very rewarding.

Your new place is proof positive!

Congrats you two! :thumbup:

Congrats on the house.

So when can we come over and do a tranny swap on your driveway/garage and dump a bunch of oil?:D

Tom, that's what we use your driveway for.......:moon:

Thanks everyone, excited for the next chapter. A non HOA neighborhood as some of you keenly pointed out. Definitely has its perks, but my neighbor can paint their house geywinkle if they want and I have already noticed an old uhaul that holds the pavement down, yay.

Last edited:
congrats, DJ, and welcome to the joys of homeownership! Your neighbor can rock the geywinkle, but you can build a 12' wall so you don't have to look at it. It all works out!

Needed to be done. That barely used ladder tickles me. :) Try a 1909 house, I should sue "This Old House."

I was wondering about that ceiling....gross. I swear half the fun of buying a house is finding all the screwed up shit from the PO. Or even the builder.

And by "fun" you mean WTF......! were they thinking, and how has this place not burned down yet.

I've had a few home reno issues like this.

Sounds like time to have a chapter meet and greet at your place.party1:

Back