• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 35/ 30

shawnxj

NAXJA Forum User
have a dana 35 under my jeep that i don't need. it has an open carrier with 3.73 gears in it

P2220034-1.jpg

P2220033.jpg

$125

i also have a open carrier with 3.73's for a dana 30. i'm putting a detroit with 4.88's so don't need the other stuff

P2220030.jpg

P2220032.jpg

P2220027.jpg

$60

both sets of gears appear to be in good shape but i have no knowledge of the care given to them before i bought the jeep over thansgiving holiday

i should have said it's a complete dana 35 from drum to drum. i'm putting a ford 8.8 in instead.

sent ya a pm eflores gimme a call when you get the chance i have somebody going to dallas this weekend if you wanna grab it from him or if ya want me to ship lemme know

prolly not. my jeep is still up on jack stands and i have alot of welding and fabing to do plus i don't have any skidplates yet.

but if you know of somebody from the san antonio or austin area that's going maybe they can take them up

Back