• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Sport on 35s

rustinh1

NAXJA Forum User
I am just gaging interest right now on my rig. I just bought a 2-door, and I'm thinking about going all out trail rig with it. So, here's what I could very have for sale:

2000 XJ Sport RE 5.5" ED with 8" Skyjacker Springs
35x12.50 Mud Terrains on 15x10 AR 767s, Ford 8.8
with lock-right, 4.56s, Discs at all four corners,
Custom bumpers front and rear, Tomken tire carrier,
Bushwacker Flares, and 13% Tint
65k miles. Runs perfect. Only been wheeled 7 times!
Some Pics

I was thinking around 14,500 asking price

Lemme know!

at least give me some feedback. this is really well-built, clean jeep. is the price too high? I don't think that is, but if so, let me know.

Thanks,
Rusty

well the value of it stock is around 9k to put it in perspective. 14,5 might be a tad high.

just did kbb and nada and the value i got for private party, with the vehicle being stock, was between 8.5-11. dont know where were conflicting. granted it is worth more than that considering what you have into it.

Basically, if someone was really interested in the vehicle, they could own it for a little less than kbb dealer retail. The value is assessed per kbb dealer retail, because we have a small car dealership in MO. So, that is where we are getting messed up.

Thanks,
Rusty

Rebeldawg said:
Are those nerf bars?

Yeah, yeah. I know rock rails were in the future.

-Rusty

Anyone interested at 13,900?!?

rustinh1 said:
Anyone interested at 13,900?!?

Not the answer you're looking for, but I could go 10k. It's close to what I want, would still need to do some things that would eat up the cash. Mainly, flying out and picking it up, and driving it back ain't a lot of fun, either.

I understand that, but my rig is very clean as well. I really believe this is a great deal. Someone who is looking for a new body style cleanly built rig will be grateful to have it.

-Rusty

i am in columbia, MO. are you interested?

-Rusty

I'm inerested. But Columbia is a loooong way from here.

it's been to colorado before with no problems. I would be willing to deliver it half way or maybe the whole way if the price was right.

Let me know if you need any more pics, info, etc.

-Rusty

I am ready to sell....So, if anyone is interested, please let me know. I have a 97 2-door that is anxiously awaiting its build components in my garage...:)

Thanks,
Rusty

Price lowered to $13500. Let me know.

-Rusty

Not to Hijack, but my dad is coming out to Grand Junction Colorado at the end of september in an xj, i'm sure if you wanted to pay for a car dolly and gas, he'd be more than happy to tow one of the xj's behind the other, most likely he'd drive the 2000 and tow the 91 that he has because the 2000 is taller, but let me know either way, might work out for ya.

Wally

That might work, but I would be a little nervous about towing more weight behind my Jeep than it weighs! Anyway, if I decided to deliver it, I would most likely tow it there on my Dad's new Cummins 1-ton dually. That would just make it that much easier. Thanks for the offer though.

-Rusty

Back