• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns Camp - Feb 24/25

TORX said:
Any interest in a TSF run for February 24/25. Either for the day or weekend. Hopefully the snow pack has melted a little, but either way it should be fun.

TORX

damn! you guys are makin it reeeeeeally hard to get started workin on my rig :rolleyes:

that means maybe

I am down if anyone else is going, count me in! I might be bringing a friend with a 76 land cruiser if he is done with it in time, might be done this weekend.

Spaz said:
Where is this located? Give me an idea of how far a drive from Seattle
Browns Camp is about an hour outside of Portland (Oregon), 3.5 to 4 hours from Seattle. Might be a bit to far, but your welcome to join us.

Glad to see we have a good amount of interest, should be fun. We can work out the details at the M&G, and i'll post up the plans later.

TORX

jeepkid2000 said:
i would go on that sunday. do you plan on staying the night up there sat? or just going to pick one day?

Both days work for me, if sunday is good with everyone we can go sunday. I dont think we have picked an official day yet. I would also be up for camping saturday night. Idea: Get up there late afternoon on saturday wheel for a couple hours, set up camp, run some trails later that night, then wheel a good portion of sunday? Nothing is in concrete yet except for the fact I will be there sometime that weekend. It sounds like we got a big group and the majority will be at the meet and greet so I plan on working out the details there.

TORX

Last edited:
The general concensus from the Meet and Greet tonight is to hold this saturday. Kevin plans to camp, so if its agreeable with Torx and others I say we lock this in, and set a time in the morning to meet at Browns. When I was up in January only about 30% was closed.

I suggest something like 9 AM meet, plan to be heading out at 9:30AM from the camp
Meet at the base of browns camp parking lot where the outhouse is....

Sound good?

Jason-RJR said:
The general concensus from the Meet and Greet tonight is to hold this saturday. Kevin plans to camp, so if its agreeable with Torx and others I say we lock this in, and set a time in the morning to meet at Browns. When I was up in January only about 30% was closed.

I suggest something like 9 AM meet, plan to be heading out at 9:30AM from the camp
Meet at the base of browns camp parking lot where the outhouse is....

Sound good?
Sounds good to me!

North Plains McDonalds could be another meeting place then caravan to Browns?

TORX

Back