• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns camp

MJmanche

NAXJA Forum User
Would anyone be interested in setting up a browns camp trip in the month of March? By then I will have a lot of Jeep parts put on and will be itching for a good shake down run

I am a possibility, but i only get two weekends a month off so it will depend on which weekend is chosen.

I will have to request vacation time to get 17/18.

I have a garage full of parts and no time to get them put on. lol

I would have to request to get the 17th off as well, whatever weekend works best for you guys. We could push it back to April if that gives more time to prep

I'm down. Technically my rig doesn't meet the naxja requirements (no recovery points.) I may or may not have new bumpers by then, we'll see.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm down. Technically my rig doesn't meet the naxja requirements (no recovery points.) I may or may not have new bumpers by then, we'll see.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If you've got a hitch in the rear you can get a harbor freight tow point for like $20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what if we moved it to the 24th to the 26th. Make it more of a noob run. And i honestly only gone once in my life so if someone would like to be a trail lead that would be beneficial. Possibly run saddle up to get an idea of what needs done for a work party.

Back