• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Jeep Cherokee maybe FS

shrimpinking

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee that i might be planning on selling depending on the offers i receive. Its was recently involved in a car accident that caused the front axle to shift back into the oil pan. Also the passenger side door was bent due to collision. the header panel and bumper needs replacement and so does some steering & suspension components. The air bags also need to be replaced.

I have invested close to 1500 on the jeep with new parts so if i could recover some of those losses that would be great. Here are some of the upgrades i have done with it.

3 inch procomp lift.
Canyon Wheels
rebuilt d30 axle with all new parts
Np 231 rebuilt with sye
3 core radiator
new water pump and hoses
Optima battery
new fuel pump
new header exhaust

There is probably more that i have done with it that i have forgot to mention. The engine and transmission is in great shape and didnt seem to get affected by the accident. It has around 132,000 miles on it. Send me offers or any questions you may have.

mdb_-Z7ZGsEjES6KuzR6-g

http://picasaweb.google.com/eharmsen1/Jeep?authkey=Gv1sRgCIKc0a6-4KuyzwE#

Wow... What did you hit?

off roading in a trench at night, hit a water well that popped out of nowhere.

just got it into my garage. cost me $300 to have it towed to my place. I will keep it there until i have some time to look at the structural damage more thoroughly after my final exams. FML

Last edited:
Back