• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

complete 3" lift kit with full leaf packs, RE 4.5" coils, (2) 2" coil spacers

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
complete 3" lift kit with full leaf packs, RE 4.5" coils, (2) 2" coil spacers

I have a complete 3" lift with control arms coils and lower control arms and brakeline hardware. This kit was used on a daily driver/ once a month wheeler. Flexy offroad and smooth onroad. No shocks included. $250

RE 4.5" coils - $75

2" coil spacers I have 2 sets $20 per set

Will ship or local pickup in so cal

pm or emails [email protected]

Cell 909 910 7849

Re: complete 3" lift kit with full leaf packs, RE 4.5" coils, (2) 2" coil spacers

Still have the lift kit? Got any pics of the parts?

Re: complete 3" lift kit with full leaf packs, RE 4.5" coils, (2) 2" coil spacers

foodeewaa said:
Still have the lift kit? Got any pics of the parts?

3" lift sal pending but money talks, $300 would make me think different.

All other items are still up for grabs.

Hey Ben, My email is [email protected] Work (626) 967-1000 Cell (626) 673-2203 Thanks, Russ

CommandoXJ96 said:
Full Leaf Pack or AAL?

FULL PACK

xXJx said:
RE 4.5" coils - $75

You got a PM on those.

TheManch said:
if rc man doesn't want the coils i do!!!

Mike

Damn sorry Mike! Seems like I always jump on things a few hours before you... :D

I'll let you know if I pass on 'em. :D

On A Side Note:
Anyway, I'll see ya Saturday at the Jeep meet, I think I'll be following Justin up as I've got no idea how to get there.

-Bill

LIFT KIT SOLD!

were the 4.5" coils sitting at 4.5"? or were they sitting higher/lower? I've heard the RE stuff sits higher than what is stated.

MuddinJeeper said:
were the 4.5" coils sitting at 4.5"? or were they sitting higher/lower? I've heard the RE stuff sits higher than what is stated.

I'm still interested and in line for the coils, so don't jump to fast yet. :D
I'm just awaiting pictures and shipping costs. Shipping shouldn't be more than 10-15 bucks...

The 4.5 rubicon coils and 2sets of spacers are still available email for pics. Sorry I'm doin all my posts off my sidekicks (cell phone pda thing) and I can't post the pics.the coils do net 5 inches of lift.

xXJx said:
The 4.5 rubicon coils and 2sets of spacers are still available email for pics. Sorry I'm doin all my posts off my sidekicks (cell phone pda thing) and I can't post the pics.the coils do net 5 inches of lift.

Well after asking for the pictures mulitiple times and still awaiting a shippin' quote, it looks like I'll just have to pass. Responses were just to vague and took to much waiting. I gut says pass on these... Sorry.

Thanks anyway,
Good Luck with the sale,
Bill

Sorry about long respond times I'm a busy busy man earning your tax dollars 14 hours a day...lol don't blame me blame the marine corps, also it was my birthday and I was wheeling all weekend long for my birthday. Anyways somebody wants these and I need to have someone post pics.

I've been tryin to send you a PM but your box is full...can you get a price for shipping to V2X 0V8 in BC, Canada? Pics would be good too.
Thanks,
Ian

Back