• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTICA, IN WEATHER FORECAST

I can handle it. As long as the ground is soft enough to allow me to pound my tent spikes in the ground.

upper 30's not bad.........

If it is anything like it was here in my neck of the woods today, I would be happy to see upper 30's and sunny! Right Rew!

Good call, John!

looks like it will be frozen in the morning and evening. muddy in the mid of the day.

I might will want to run back to the campsite at lunch time to set up the tent while the ground isnt as frozen. hell, i might wont do that as I will be too busy having fun on the trails or fixing the D35's snapped axle shaft lol

we definately will bring lot of firewoods to make the night less miserable

I have all my plastic bins full of shop scraps already, filling cardboard boxes now.

If it is anything like it was here in my neck of the woods today, I would be happy to see upper 30's and sunny! Right Rew!

if the sun comes out im happy, just makes it look warm :D

We may get Lucky and see some 40's that weekend. It might get a little sloppy though!

DAYMMMMM....now it looks as if it could be in the low 50's and a chance of rain on Saturday.....been there, done that...

Back