• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15x8 American Racing Atlas Wheels for sale

wac1977

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Wheels for sale that I just took off my jeep. They are 15x8 and I believe the backspacing is 3.75. They are in pretty good shape with only a few scratches. I am missing one center cap and another has a small hole. Right now they have a set of 31x10.50 Bridgestone Revo's on them. They are in decent shape with about half life left, maybe less. They have no plugs or patches and would make for great spares or rollers for a project. I was driving them every day until I switched to a smaller wheel and tire package to minimize rubbing. Want to get $300 or would possibly consider trades. Looking for lift parts, axles, or possibly a set of nice 30" tires. Let me know what you got. All trades considered. http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q123/wac1977/rims and tires/

Nobody has some extra parts or cash laying aroud they want to swap for some nice wheels. Let me know what you have and I might be interested. Thanks

Come on, somebody has to have something for a Cherokee they don't want that they might want to trade for some wheels. All offers will be considered. Let me know what you got. Thanks

Back