• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-a-road

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Please go to the staging thread and vote on a day in Sept. for the club to do the adopt a road trip that was voted on by the club as something we all wanted to do.

Thank you.

Thanks guys!

Poll will close tomorrow morning.

As I recall, the kid's on 31's and 3 inches should be sufficient.

Especially if they try to keep dem tars on the ground. :)

Last I remember, your XJ was getting parked for some engine help. Are you driving, or do you need a seat?

I need an update:

Did I miss this trail clean up?

Are we doing this on 9-26?

What time are we meeting?

Where are we meeting?

How much time so I plan on this taking?

I need an update:

Did I miss this trail clean up?

Are we doing this on 9-26?

What time are we meeting?

Where are we meeting?

How much time so I plan on this taking?
#1) No.
#2) This coming Saturday, 9-26-2015.
#3) We typically meet @ 9:00 AM. Although, I am not opposed to meeting earlier, if other participants can agree on a time.
#4) A place that has cell signal and fuel/supplies for last minute needs. Typically, Idaho Springs @ the Ranger Station. I prioritize participation over keeping a schedule. If you are stuck in the suck that is Interstate Highway, I prefer to wait for you.
#5) ALL.FREAKIN.DAY!!! Otherwise, people who live in the Denver-Metro area should be home by dinnertime. Maybe we should invite Fred to dinner before he gets back on the suck called Interstate Highway.

Front Range 4x4 will be running their Adopt-a-Road the same day, so there will be more than just us meeting up.

Meet at 9:00 AM, at the Clear Creek Ranger Station:

101 Chicago Creek Road
Idaho Springs, CO 80452

Please bring enough clothing for any weather condition, sturdy shoes, gloves, hat, and drinking water.

Food is open for discussion.

Tic-toc...

Matt, do you need a seat?

Tic-toc...

Tic-tic-tic-tic-tic...

Pulling out the driveway, won't have cell service in Clear Creek Canyon. If you call, leave a voice mail and I'll get it in Idaho Springs.

:party::party::party::party:

Back