• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday night potluck

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
is there one?
At the campground I would assume.

I didn't see anyone mention anything about it, and I'm getting 20 questions from across the room.

I was wondering the same thing. I can bring something.

well I guess this just became the official thread.

Chili sounds good

whos making the bacon explosion?

I'll ask the wife what she wants to bring/make.

Of course there's always chips/pop for those that don't cook.

Who likes Pecan Pie? I can pick a couple up!

I'm game. Let me see what I can come up with.

Put ginger in the chilli, Blake. Everyone will appreciate it.

this is the SEC!!! where is all the bad ass southern food?!?!

Like what? It's not like we have a kitchen and can trow down on some collards and corn bread... :D

ill try it, i guess. it not apart of my award winning famous chili recipe but maybe just this once. im flexible ;d

All it takes is a dash and you can't taste it. The benefits are well worth it.

Like what? It's not like we have a kitchen and can trow down on some collards and corn bread... :D

:spin1: it has been along time since i have had real southern corn bread. they just dont make it right up here. someone needs to bring crayfish or gator!

All it takes is a dash and you can't taste it. The benefits are well worth it.

what dies it do? if you cant taste it what diff does it make?

:spin1: it has been along time since i have had real southern corn bread. they just dont make it right up here. someone needs to bring crayfish or gator!

If I had the wife make cornbread it would be gone before we left the state. My twins eat it like most kids eat candy. :laugh3:

If StumpXJ comes he has a rolling Kitchen doesn't he? :D that Adventure trailer looks to be loaded with everything!

Does anyone in our group have the house rented? Our cabin does not have a kitchen per say but is supose to have a microwave. ;)

Last edited:
the ginger is suppose to get rid of all the bad after effects of the beans in the chili

Ah, that after effect just cleanses your system! :D

Does anyone in our group have the house rented? Our cabin does not have a kitchen per say but is supose to have a microwave. ;)

There is a minifridge, hotplate, and microwave in the cabins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back