• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOTWII in 4WD&SU Mag!

Jeff 98XJ WI

NAXJA Forum User
I can't believe I'm the first to post this, but I can't seem to find any other posts anouncing it, so am I the first to say that the article about BOTWII-Colorado is OUT!? I got my mag last night and as I was flipping, I came across a full page pic of Matt directing and his WIFE driving! :) I think the photographer did a great job of getting a pic of just about every Jeep there in the magazine, but he did get a few facts messed up. Darn cool though! I'm in there, my Jeep is in there, my dad is in there, and my son is in there! Check it out! Jeff

EVERYONE knows that Jenni is the force to be reconned with in that family. She a big ticket in that petit body.

Congrats, I wish I could have joined you this year. Maybe next.
Missed you on Dusey-Ershim last weekend.

Are you going to be in Moab this year??
Mil

Watch yourself Remi. I might just have to spot her right over the top of your cute little jeep.

We missed you too Mil although I here that little ride you took was a once in a lifetime deal. We didn't make Dusy either. We started harvest early so hopefully we'll get done early. We have a cabin reserved at slickrock. Hopefully we can keep the reservations this year.

FarmerMatt said:
We started harvest early so hopefully we'll get done early.

Cool....Fruit harvest of any kind is just insanity. Dad and my brother shook over a half million pounds of tart cherries in 11 days. Hope you get out on the rocks in Moab in October.

Don't forget to wake up your kids on the hard parts this year.

ChiXJeff

Harvest is fun... We're putting out 30 truck & trailer loads of wine grapes to the wineries daily. My record last year was 50 loads in a day. Will also do 10-12 loads of almonds a day. We start to pickup the almonds on Thursday. In our spare time we get to cut & bale 600 acres of alfalfa. Just for giggles will throw in some pistachios since we don't have enough going on, but that won't kick in until we're worn out & tired later in September. Wait I haven't mentioned cotton yet... :wow:

Matt

FarmerMatt said:
You ask anybody on here that has met her & wheeled with her. I can garantee you they will say, she will go where I spot her without hesitation. What color is your rig again?

Matt
Since when does Jeni take a spot?
Got Cashews?
Paul

Well... reading my husbands post- you'd think I follow him around like a lost puppy. Yes- I do trust his judgement while on the trail, but I also notice that gets me on 3 wheels ALOT!
No really, I have had fun on these trips. I even got another wife to drive for a few minutes.
Don't worry guys- I promise to never let anyone know that women can do this too.

The Farmer's Wife~

My wife is finally to the point where she is comfertable driving my Jeep on the street. I'll make some sugestions out in Moab.

Lookin' good Jen. I'll have to make time to get out there one year.

Back