• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAPA and parts from there

most don't keep them in stock. they all can order them though. when i worked at one in georgia, we only kept about 3 different u joints in stock. having a part # for them to order might be handy.

I don't know of any parts stores that carry spicer joints. I get mine at the local driveline shop. Other spicer parts can be had at auto zone I think.

Sean

The AutoZone near me said that they connot get spicer anything, advanced auto said that they can but you need to know the exact part #. The easiest place to find them is at a drive line shop, or a good 4X4 shop.

the only rear driveshaft u joints this stupid hick town autozone has got is some "brute force" u joints anyone had experience with them?

I put those brute force joints in my truck several years ago. They haven't failed yet and I've never greased them. I plow snow in the winter so they get a decent workout. I still say go spicer or don't get home.

CUxj88 said:
Does NAPA carry Spicer brand U joints and such..just outta curiousity.

I checked with my local NAPA(milford, pa) last year and he said they could order them, but they do not keep them in stock.

I ended up once with a Brute Force at the axle end of my rear d/s. It lasted less than 2 years.

Go Spicer, or go home.

getting a shitty one of these is the only way i can get back home as I have a 3 day weekend type deal...so it's el cheapo it is.

Back