• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forums open again.

F. F.

RELAX, this is the WEB
Upgrade of the software went well. There is still much to be done yet, so don't panic.

Please use the User Support and Suggestions forum as needed.

Cheers.

Bling-bling!

CRASH

Please tell me it's not going to stay like this. Andy's junk looks better than this. :puke:

Erik said:
Please tell me it's not going to stay like this. Andy's junk looks better than this. :puke:

Couple options... Wait until I am done, or try the various styles I am uploading right now. Go to the Lower Left and give some a try.
Otherwise, if you have specific suggestions, post em in the Suggestions Forum.
Thanks

Forum Fixer said:
Couple options... Wait until I am done, or try the various styles I am uploading right now. Go to the Lower Left and give some a try.
Otherwise, if you have specific suggestions, post em in the Suggestions Forum.
Thanks
Dude! Like, yer stylin'!

Wait, that ain't right, I ain't Californian, thank goodness.

Keep up the good work!

seanR said:
This is going to thake some getting used to. This is a new trick, and I an an old dog. :wierd:

Yup. However, I will try to do up a stylesheet that is similar in color to the old layout. Those older styles do NOT carry over. It has to be recreated. Not a big deal, will just take some time to get to it and get it right.

In the interim, have a look around at some of the new features... explore a bit. :D

cool!

I like some of the new features!

the control panel in the private messages area is very nice.

change is good.

whiners, deal with it.

nice.

Rd: Fnwumr opto again.

4nis is 2kme COOL.stuff

I like it.

Just thinking about all the hours to try nev thxogs outA& :wierd:

FV* :kissyou:
<
hinkley

I like it, but a few visual things throw it off a little in my opinion.

I think ALL avatars should be restricted to a specific maximum size so we don't have any of these giant avatars throwing anything off, or no avatars whatsoever.

PhatXJ said:
I like it, but a few visual things throw it off a little in my opinion.

I think ALL avatars should be restricted to a specific maximum size so we don't have any of these giant avatars throwing anything off, or no avatars whatsoever.

Hi Phat,

please start a thread down in the Suggestions forum. It is going to be hard to keep track of them when I get a chance to work on things, if the posts are in a couple forums. Thanks.

BTW: newer avatars should all be restricted to a certain size. However, some pre-existing avatars are different sizes.

I'm liking the BB style 3 option. Its rocking!

A couple of the new features I like...
When moving the curser over a new post you can preview what the thread starter wrote without clicking on the post.
Being able to explain your edits is a cool feature.
Also, the PM page seems more streamlined now. Good job FF. :thumbup:

Jes

Yes, lots of cool stuff. I am whooped... so please put comments/suggestions in the proper forum so that they can be attended to. :) Now.... where is my dinner????

I'm impressed, but it sure will take a little bit to get used to it.I like the new features and testing in the test forum is making it easier to get used to. Of course the other way was easier but if I had just found NAXJA.org today, I would still think this is the best forum format around.

Great job so far...the new options are kickin'...did i say that right??? :laugh3:

Back