• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

put up or shut up TM 12/17/11

themud

NAXJA Forum User
This is a mandatory run for everyone, trails undecided but no less than 3.5 and no more than 5.0 I'm open to ideas if we can keep going along smoothly we can make at least 2 trails..

With all the crying, bitching, fighting, and general hating going on recently we need to man up come together and beat the crap outta our rigs not each other..
might even need to run 2 trails at a time depending on who shows up but that is not my intention in any way shape or form..

start time is either 8 or 9am end time whenever..
post up if your in..

themud

When are u wanting to get together Daniel? I'm down but if you give it two more weeks that would be perfect for me because I will be out of my shoulder sling from my surgery.

I would love too but I had to put in for the time at work I can try for a later time but as the next week is xmas so that will be out for sure... we can try for Jan sometime but I'm going to the 101 run from vjc on the 14th so that is out.. So end of Jan might work.. Sorry about that as my choices are limited..

themud

and blazer non xj junk is welcome I already have a tj coming as well (friend of mine)..

106"WB
Locked D30
Welded 8.8
37's
Chop top, boatsides and dovetailed

I've ran pretty much everything out there with the exception Of twisted, diehard and annihilator. When I go out there at the minimum I usually hit DS, CD (both) and conda.

106"WB
Locked D30
Welded 8.8
37's

I've ran pretty much everything out there with the exception Of twisted, diehard and annihilator. When I go out there at the minimum I usually hit DS, CD (both) and conda.
i think i wheeled with you and your dad once at white tanks i have a black and yellow jeep buggy.

Yup, I remember you. I'm going to hit up the west side of white tanks soon and check out some new trails out that way.

106"WB
Locked D30
Welded 8.8
37's

nice look forward to wheeling with you..

themud

That works looks like the first air down to meet and we can decide what trail to run at that time it'll of course depend on how much water is out there and what it looks like..

themud
oh yeah gonna be on channel 4 for the cb..

Back