• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

put up or shut up TM 12/17/11

The only wildcard is the weather??
themud

Looks to be ok so far. Weather.com is showing high of 65, mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain but looks like in the later afternoon as Sunday is showing more chance showers.

Warning to everyone: Make sure your registration is current and you have proof of insurance with you. It appears there is stepped up enforcement at TM. I know of 2 people that have been stopped in recent weeks. One got a ticket, the other was told to put their rig back on the trailer immediately or get a ticket (for no proof of insurance).

I'm out.

Heading up north with the family for my bday.
Not to mention my rig isn't registered or insured. I'll have to go get a rv plate and some insurance soon.

I'm out.

Heading up north with the family for my bday.
Not to mention my rig isn't registered or insured. I'll have to go get a rv plate and some insurance soon.

Looking forward to wheeling with you but understand, I definately would not take the chance either. It appears getting the RV plate is pretty straightforward, know some buggy guys got it done and said it's pretty easy. Just depends on who you get at DMV.

Warning to everyone: Make sure your registration is current and you have proof of insurance with you. It appears there is stepped up enforcement at TM. I know of 2 people that have been stopped in recent weeks. One got a ticket, the other was told to put their rig back on the trailer immediately or get a ticket (for no proof of insurance).

Im out. Im hitting up a different trail on Sunday. Cuz I also heard about that. I have no tags, No ins and run straight headers.. They wont like me..(n)

in but whats the ins thing is this new like the plate deal? i just called my ins and there confused and dont know how to insure my buggy the title say spcl construction sandrail body style dunebuggy.said they will call me back in 24 to 48 hours lol.....eff it im in.....ihave a plate and a legit story to tell them.

ok so post up if your still in...

themud

In!

in but whats the ins thing is this new like the plate deal? i just called my ins and there confused and dont know how to insure my buggy the title say spcl construction sandrail body style dunebuggy.said they will call me back in 24 to 48 hours lol.....eff it im in.....ihave a plate and a legit story to tell them.

You might have to talk to a different company that deals with offroad stuff, boats, etc. If you don't have any luck I can talk to a few guys and see who they are using.

want to thank daniel,matt and josh. it was cool to wheel with you guys again thanks for letting me tag along. have to exspecially thank matt for the show by the way it will buff out.

want to thank daniel,matt and josh. it was cool to wheel with you guys again thanks for letting me tag along. have to exspecially thank matt for the show by the way it will buff out.

I started a thread in the trip report area. Thanks again Charlie, that could have ended up way worse. You and Daniel rocked it to make a smooth recovery. I owe you both a frosty one (or 3)! :cheers:

I started a thread in the trip report area. Thanks again Charlie, that could have ended up way worse. You and Daniel rocked it to make a smooth recovery. I owe you both a frosty one (or 3)! :cheers:

No problem that's what friends are for.. Glad to help course I didn't know a rock that damn big could break like that but hey it's all about the ideas and good times..
We gotta do this again this time it'll be my turn..:anon:

themud

Back