• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl 07 slideshow

did you finish those heinekins?

men. :lecture:

Georgia Mike said:
Great pics! There were even 2 of me in there! I'm not used to getting my Jeep's picture taken by other people since I'm always the tailgunner :D Thanks!

lol , no prob.

hey blackclassic, i was just talking about your backsplash incident last night, funny as hell, you should change your screen name to "BACKSPLASH" lol

as soon as it happened i knew it would make for an awesome story.:doh: well after i almost puked, in the port-a-pottie.

beer, johnsonville brats, chili,= bad news. woke up in the middle of the night still a bit drunk and ran to the mobile can and released my load only to get splashback from the port-a-pottie. almost puked. got out and saw the bathhouse and relealized im such an idiot. none the less i immediately took a shower at like 4 in the morn.
i know iknow, totally disgusting story. still very funny. i could never take my self so seriously that i would not tell everyone immediatly. :woohoo:

my dog puked on someones sleeping bag once and now i own that bag.

hey blackclassic, how much lift are you running and what are the wheel and tire sizes if you dont mind, i like that look and trying to replicate on mine :)

3" lift from 4wd hardware. the full kit. 31" bfg a/t on 15x8 3.75bs d window steels. btw, i have no performance mods. i drove it 400 miles and got 18mpgs at 75mph on cruise.:wave:

Back