• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are You Going to Be In?

spazzyfry123

NAXJA Forum User
I'm just curious...I've never rode with any of y'all before and just trying to see what I should look out for to get a Jeep to go with the name.

I'll be in my '01 XJ
rocks_008_1.jpg

New_Image5_1.JPG

And more than likely my dad will be in his YJ

rocks_006_1.jpg

Show me what ya got!
-Tyler

:greensmok

Very nice XJ... but.. I would seriously look into getting some rocker protection and a transfercase skid if you're going to wheel it on some of the harder trails..

There's some spots on Lower 2, slickrock, guardrail, etc. that'll be really mean to your doors and rockers no matter how careful you are...

EDIT:

I'm Chris and here a few pics of my XJ and some of Tellico (not sure if you've been there or not) I'll also be there w/ my Cousin in his YJ

Pictures from Saturday

pic021.jpg

pic016.jpg

Slickrock Jan 07'

tellico127.jpg

tellico144.jpg

tellico149.jpg

tellico156.jpg

Last edited:
Greenlantern said:
July 06 Upper2.
alberto2b.jpg

now its grown a couple inches and bigger feet. 456gears that i hope dont break on the way up!!!!!!!
you may need it that ledge has grown by maybe a couple feet
I am in for going up or at least trying

uncc civilengineer said:
Im looking forward to going the other direction on Upper 2 this year... you in?

i guess it would be a good trail to do on the way back to camp since we would want to go up it, but ive never done gaurdrail or helicopter i would like to check those out if they arent toooooo extreme :conceited

Last edited:
MrMOM, here's how it looks going up with my trailer. i didnt take it on purpose, I was leaving that day and couldnt resist one more trail out of the park!!! lol

alot of winching and one broken axle is all it cost me.

424579682108_0_BG.jpg

you have a tJ as well? I thought you had a XJ we rode out from fains ford together last year I believe
Curt

onewheelwd2.jpg

a fire truck yellow chopped up dented POS
100_2033.jpg

my wifes xj...hood and fenders green with a stinger bumper and blue winch rope...

My tow truck at the campground:

362774Newtruckcp.JPG

New Jeep:
newjeep030.jpg

Has not been on the trail yet, so this is her untested maiden voyage!

Something that resembles the overplayed Shortbus/Cat Yellow 2dr. The shell was free and came painted this color already. -Tim

This will be my "Maiden Voyage" for the most part. It has been wheeling once in the past 1 3/4 years it took me to build. And that was just for half a day.

beat to piss red/rust colored MJ with a JCR front bumper and booty fabbed back.

I like hugging trees, with sheetmetal.

This will be mine
wheels049.jpg

Sorry, wrong pic:
Cherokeecage012.jpg

Back