• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade 2 XJ's and one MJ longbed for the RIGHT Comanche....

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
Okay...I'm in East Central Indiana...and I'm looking for a nicely modded MJ that could still be driven on the street. Motor wise...it needs to be a 4.0 or a diesel.

Here's what I have left to trade with....I also could possibly do a trade for one or more of these and some cash. But...it would have to be a nice one and one that I really wanted. My email is trucks0 a t insightbb d o t com that's a zero after the trucks part. My cell is 765 277 3361 leave me a message.

1987 4 door cherokee..4x4....4.0 liter...5 spd...peugot...SYE in the transfer....tom woods rear shaft.... Homemade RockRails, BodyArmor, Factory Skids, total of about 4.5"s of lift with RE coils on the front and Rusty's Leafs and Lift Shackles on the rear..needs the front spacers re-installed to run 35''s..rear is still at 6.5''s. JB SYE, Tom Woods Driveshaft, HD Rusty's Trackbar, HD TieRod/CenterLink,

Rusty's Control Arms non c clip dana 35....3:73's....rear welded. . Runs excellent....new flowmaster exhaust....tj flares....33''s on it now...on mickey thompson classic II's..... I also have another wheel for a spare with a brand spankin new 33" TSL radial mounted on it.

Has lebaron hood vents...and other things added on. Will need a new slave cylinder for the clutch...but can be driven to show that 4x4 works...etc.

Have title but I never renewed it....so it's in my name and I'll sign off as necessary but u may have trouble getting it legal...not sure...seems like they needed more info from previous owner...which I have no idea how to find him.

Title may be ok...never really messed with it. It's red...it presently needs a clutch slave cylinder....but it'll drive to be put on a trailer or whatever.

803060_4.jpg

803060_183_full.jpg

1987 2 door cherokee..no title...ex gov't vehicle...trail only....4x4...4.0 liter.....automatic....Rear Dana 44....small lift...started trimming got the front fenders done. It's got like new 32"x11.5x15"s on 15"x10" streetlocks on it. Also have a very nice matching wheel/tire for a spare. Motor's had alot of lil things done and has recently had the head totally rebuilt...new waterpump and other things...it's white....it's got a slight coolant leak...I haven't messed with it much. Also...the motor in this one has the notorious rattle at start up.

803060_184_full.jpg

803060_185_full.jpg

1987 Jeep comanche....clean title...4x4....4.0 liter....automatic...long bed...gray. Rear's been done spring over...has one broken leaf spring...and it needs a left front axle joint....runs very good...was a friends daily driver for 6 or 7 years. Needs an axle joint replaced too. Typical rust and needs window work on the doors. Has a a factory roll bar in it. The axles are a dana 30 and 35...I believe

803060_180_full.jpg

803060_181_full.jpg

indyjeepnut said:
Would you sell the MJ outright?

Wasn't really wanting to...but I am thinking about some new exhaust and other goodies for my Duramax...so ...cash may convince me otherwise.

I'd probably have to have somewhere around 1200 for it or I'd just keep it and part some of the goodies off one of the XJ's and put them on the MJ. Driver's window is missing on the MJ too....forgot to mention that. I have it taped and bagged for now.

what do you want for the white one?

bigjeepman said:
what do you want for the white one?

Not really wanting to sell separately.....I'd rather sell/trade the red one and the comanche for another comanche...I'm looking for a shortbed...lifted on at least 32''s or 33''s.... but I'd prefer the 34''-35'' tire range. I want it to have either a 4.0 or be the diesel model....and preferably be an automatic.

Anyways....I'll probably then pull the Dana 44 and the new swampers and wheels off of the white one and put them on whatever comanche I end up finding and then part the rest of the white one since it doesn't have a title anyways.

Only offered it up for trade with the others if I can find a REALLY nice and ready to go comanche.

Thanks

Back