• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose/liberty

Good times. The weather held out just right. It was mildlywarm and sunny for the day. Th group ended up being me, unbarebable88xj, and btow( co4x4)

both unbarebable and I are about 5-1/2" lift 33's rear locker. The trail was fun and we had some good Times for sure. Tip (unbarebable) ran most of the trail out with a broke. Lower control arm mount on the axle. He did fine til his crossmember bolts fell out and needed a tug up the exit. Otherwise we both have a few new dents from no sliders but all was expected. Here's some of the pics

358b3fd7.jpg

3883aaca.jpg

9d6c0bae.jpg

b5820255.jpg

160ba1d1.jpg

a33c810f.jpg

789ec76f.jpg

sorry. Didn't know where to look for pic of plaque guys sorry.
But here is the hack job co4x4 did on the patriot exit. It looks super easy now and there is a hell of a lot of exposed rebar.

8b765487.jpg

65c84c86.jpg

Wish I could have gone gone. Looks like ya had fun

imma tell you what they tell us

Don't flood our site, threads with crap, or it'll get edited or deleted. Keep it over there.

It was posted there as a trail run and report and everyone is on co4x4 so as far as I'm concerned that's who it was.

I really hate to see misinformation get tossed around. Colorado Rockhoppers is the club that adopted the trail and the post's concerning the cleanup are on their forum.

I know people are still pissed off about the memorial stone being placed without letting people here know about it. CO4x4 is not a club, they are not responsible for trail maintenance on anything.

This will be my last post on this forum. It is sad that the wheeling community can be so divided over something that should bring it together.

This trail looks sick to me and looks like you all had a good time. Thanks for the pics!

Troy. If you wanna edit it to
' the hack job done on patriot' so everyone can pull their panties out from up there rears. Thanks :gag:

Back