• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Set of 5 MOABS

whatever

NAXJA Forum User
Just what the title says, I've got 5 moabs with tires for sale, or take the wheels alone. They are off of a 04 or 05 model so they are the painted ones with out the ridge on the lip like the 06 model had. Tires are nothing special, just rubber to drive around on until you put new on and are worth nothing to me so the price will be the same with or with out tires (shipping obviously wont). The tires will pass inspection though.

The tires are 245/75r16 wrangler rt/s, the spare is a mt/r but has been plugged by the PO. One wheel has some curb rash from PO and another has a little rock rash from myself.

Sold to best offer over 600 tomorrow morning. Buyer pays shipping as well or you are welcome to pick them up. They are located in the Hampton Roads area.

Pics will be up shortly...

They are a little dirty here but clean up spotless other than the rash spots shown.
The five wheels:
wheel4.jpg
wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg
wheel3.jpg
wheel5.jpg

curb rash
curbrash.jpg

rock rash
rockrash.jpg

I may also consider trades for a SYE, RE 4.5 coils, RE 3.5 leaf packs. Let me know.

moabs dont sell for $600 anymore..
i got my set for 250 for all 5 with tires..

good luck

Back