• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 high steer knuckle set up, Nashville.

watrousmark

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of dana 44 flat top knuckles drilled and taped for high steer arms, 1" spacers and a set of high steer arms with the 10 degree correction milled into them. If you want to build a set of full width axles these would be the cherry on top. I'll take $225 for everything, plus shipping and will deliver in the middle Tenn area. Parts Mike wants $229 just for one of the knuckles. Buyer beware these are hard core parts that require welding new spring perches, etc. Please feel free to call or PM me and ask questions. Thanks Mark 615-828-7463, please call after 2 PM Central time I work nights.

Pictures will have to wait untill after I pick up my Dana 60 tomorrow. Eric Ray thechief86 has my old dana 44 housings PM him. All of the components should miss everything on your suspension. Wheather or not you use the 1" spacers will be determined by your lift and pitman arm. If you want to call and ask more questions I'll be working tonight and I'll be up by noon tomorrow. TTFN

Back