• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the Jeep is still for sale

Kris get me some pictures of whats left and a price (whats your bottom since I will be coming from MO just for it) asap so I can send them to the guy here. He is highly interested just wants to see whats needed.

like i said. no bumpers, no brakelights, no rock rails or roof rack. 400 bucks is the lowest i will go.

yes

the jeep is still in TN.

alright well I talked to the guy here that wanted it but he's not interested with no rock rails or roof rack best of luck

alright well I talked to the guy here that wanted it but he's not interested with no rock rails or roof rack best of luck

You want all that for that price? Wow... how about also asking for built axles, bumpers, winch, exo cage, suspension seats and a bitchin sound system to be all included at that same price.......

All that stuff is long gone... Looks good on my jeep. Still need to paint the rear bumper though. Thanks again Kris!!!

Not me I got all that on my jeep to include built axles, this was a buyer.

PM Sent.

All that stuff is long gone... Looks good on my jeep. Still need to paint the rear bumper though. Thanks again Kris!!!

very welcome man. glad to know the stuff is being put to good use on the your jeep. looks good on it!

right now it is pending. just have to deliver it.

Back