• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's put a catholic church on the top floor! LOL

Dubai has been struggling for quite some time.

The "build a Catholic Church" comment, while funny, only serves to further the intolerance and bigotry that has become the American image.

Those who believe that all of Islam is responsible for the acts of the extremists ought to take a closer look at things. How many Christians have bombed abortion clinics or protested the funerals of gay soldiers?

Dubai has been struggling for quite some time.

The "build a Catholic Church" comment, while funny, only serves to further the intolerance and bigotry that has become the American image.

Those who believe that all of Islam is responsible for the acts of the extremists ought to take a closer look at things. How many Christians have bombed abortion clinics or protested the funerals of gay soldiers?

not to mention the crusades.

Dubai is an interesting place to visit, I have been there several times and had a good time. Dubai is very American friendly for the most part. The thing that I had a hard time dealing with is the open gay crap....... I saw more guys walking down the street holding hands then men and women.... :confused1

Dubai is an interesting place to visit, I have been there several times and had a good time. Dubai is very American friendly for the most part. The thing that I had a hard time dealing with is the open gay crap....... I saw more guys walking down the street holding hands then men and women.... :confused1

That's Arab culture... its normal for straight males to hold hands.

Back