• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: BNIB Chrysler 8.25 29 Spline Detroit Locker, Alloy USA Shafts and Riddler Cover

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
My plans have changed so I will be listing more parts shortly. I have a brand new 29 spline Detroit locker for the Chrysler 8.25 and a brand new set of 29 spline shafts from Alloy USA. I would like to get $500 for the locker and $200 for the shafts. The Detroit is part number 187C-179A and the axles are part number 21118. I also have a brand new Riddler diff cover for the 8.25 as well, I would like to get $100 for it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Would you be willing to accept labor and cash, mostly labor. This would be an ideal upgrade for me but I can't come up with $700. I have many skills and could do almost any kind of labor.

Would you be willing to accept labor and cash, mostly labor. This would be an ideal upgrade for me but I can't come up with $700. I have many skills and could do almost any kind of labor.

I need the cash to fund my other ongoing projects.

Axles and Detroit are SPF. Cover still available.

Back