• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

uuuuuhhhhh

collkid

NAXJA Forum User
photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

haha, I knew you guys would be haters. Honestly, just needed a good DD with good MPG. This happened to show up. I like it. Has some power and got me 27 MPG while delivering this evening (which is no small task).

I don't know, kinda feel like I have the best of both worlds. Jeep 4x4 action. Something quick and nimble on the street. For my budget, thats about the best I can do! (Wish I could rock a S4 like Dutch.)

It looks just like my friends car who passed away. Besides the rims.
They are decent cars and fairly easy to work on until they are boosted!

Car looks clean man!
The only reason you are getting shit is because you have 4 round headlights!! Lmao

I don't know, kinda feel like I have the best of both worlds. Jeep 4x4 action. Something quick and nimble on the street. For my budget, thats about the best I can do! (Wish I could rock a S4 like Dutch.)

I prefer the VW's for fuel economy but I get what you mean. Something small and fuel efficient is always nice to have. Its also nice having a second vehicle in case something happens to your primary one.

The S4 get terrible gas mileage, 25mpg hwy at best and 20mpg in town. With 91 octane it adds up quick. The Passat gets 25mpg in town and I've seen as high as 35mpg on the highway, its also bigger and more comfortable. I'll take the Passat ofor day to day driving and long trips any day. Now a fun run up to Estes Park on the other hand, well its nice being able to pass guys on crotch rockets in your 4dr sedan while driving up a curvy canyon road. :D

It looks just like my friends car who passed away. Besides the rims.
They are decent cars and fairly easy to work on until they are boosted!

Car looks clean man!
The only reason you are getting shit is because you have 4 round headlights!! Lmao

Never will I ever.

I prefer the VW's for fuel economy but I get what you mean. Something small and fuel efficient is always nice to have. Its also nice having a second vehicle in case something happens to your primary one.

The S4 get terrible gas mileage, 25mpg hwy at best and 20mpg in town. With 91 octane it adds up quick. The Passat gets 25mpg in town and I've seen as high as 35mpg on the highway, its also bigger and more comfortable. I'll take the Passat ofor day to day driving and long trips any day. Now a fun run up to Estes Park on the other hand, well its nice being able to pass guys on crotch rockets in your 4dr sedan while driving up a curvy canyon road. :D

Yea I've had a second car since I was 19, probably never go back to only having one.

Why no boost? Its not the boost that's the problem. Its all the either variables.

Case in point. Buddy had a D-series motor. Stock internals. Built head. Custom exhaust manifold. Ran 20+psi on e85 for an entire season on the car. Running low 10's. They tore motor apart willingly not because it blew. That was well over 150 runs.

This is a DD, something cheap and good MPG. Boost takes away from both those. ;)

Don't get me wrong, love a turbo, but it I was going to do that, in my book, it would switch to more of a toy car (something that I'm always working on/putting money into) which point I would get rid of the Jeep.

Ya Im just giving ya a hard time. I think every car like that should be built to shit.

And turbo doesn't hurt mpg btw. Dunno where ya get that idea. Maybe 20+psi. But low boost helps mpg.

Back