• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomken Rear Bumper, Tire Carrier and Rock Stomper Hinge

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
P8216560.jpg

P4180077.jpg

Up for sale is a Tomken rear bumper with 2" hitch receiver, a homebrew tire carrier and Rock Stomper Hinge.

The original hinge on the tire carrier was a bolt and brass bushings. Those wallowed out so I bought the rockstomper hinge and was going to fab up a new mount. Its all been sitting in my garage for the last couple of years. Time to move it out.

$150 for all

The second pic looks like the old hinge, the new one in the top pic has a round tube to house the bearings. That's what it looks like to me anyway, especially since he mentioned never getting around to fabbing up the mount. :dunno:

Is it together and working like in the second pic, or does the hinge still need mounted?

Sorry, just a little confused.

No the hinge still needs to be mounted. The bottom pic is to show what the bumper looks like.

The buyer will need to finish the fabrication of the hinge.

Stupid question, but will you sell just the tire carrier assembly?

Dean which part, the rock stomper hinge or the T shaped part?

If your talking the T-shaped part, sure, but I will remove the housing for the hinge.

Amie would probably like the whole thing for her rig if its not claimed yet.

No claims just bits of interest. It will need some fabrication to the carrier functioning again.

LOL. I didn't even catch that. My BlackBerry Storm auto-corrects my words. I can't wait until my contract is up. I HATE this thi g...

Check your PMs. I would like the whole thing.

Back