• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jumped ship and Caught a Ride on the Traitor Train

C'mon there's gotta be updates!

Ok fine! How's this for an update?
Billings4.jpg

Billings3.jpg

Billings2.jpg

Billings1.jpg

Billings5.jpg

^^^Is that you driving?! I mean I knew you were slimming down, but dude, you are lean.

p.s. Did your ink get darker, cause it's less stretched? :laugh:

Looks good Kevin!

Don't you just hate that antirock? Total crap, right? Let me know when you get tired if it and I will come pick it up.

I went to Moab for a few days at the end of April. Jeep works well and being topless is all I always thought it would be. I have more pics somewhere.
Dunes.jpg

CJ,YJ,TJ, and a JK
Kane.jpg

Moab.jpg

Eeeeewwwww. Just like a country bar....... Everyones in Wranglers...... :puke:

:D

Looks awesome. Can you do me a favor and take a shot of the front end from the side(approach angle). how much room do you have to still go forward or can you not? Thanks man.

Mike, if you use an Astrovan box for steering you can push the axle 7" forward of stock. Or you could really push it forward and use a standard box, flip the pitman arm on it, and then use a behind the knuckle steering arm.

Mike, if you use an Astrovan box for steering you can push the axle 7" forward of stock. Or you could really push it forward and use a standard box, flip the pitman arm on it, and then use a behind the knuckle steering arm.
From the looks of it, his front axle is just behind where I would want to be. Looking to see exactly where it sits with those 37's and where he mounted what box for the front....

Is that all you're planning on running? Little baby tires like a 37? :D

With a 37 and no leafspring hanging out front you'll be able to clear the frame rail, especially if you move the axle forward about an inch or so.

Hey hey no hating. Plus i don't want to hijack his thread. Ill start one once i actually start doing things to it. Hell ain't got it yet.

Meh, if/when I build my next buggy its only going to be on 37's w/ a 103" WB runniing waggy-ish width axles.

Back