• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Geez

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
New DD...

2elgg9t.jpg

"Pharies" that like 2100LBS cars that are rwd with an LSD.... Oh and a supercharger and stiff coils...
t5qbnt.jpg

2iudlrt.jpg

Dangerous little roller-skate of a car..... fun on the track but I couldn't enjoy it on the roads..... can't tell you how many of those I've almost flattened with my dually..... they friggin' sit below my mirrors and hood! Be careful when you're out scootin' in that little hair-dryer.

And people gave me grief for my little S-10..... :D

Miatas are possibly the gayest car ever made.

I won't deny the fun factor of a light weight RWD car with ample power, but thats what these cars are for:

E30 BMW M3
BMW-E30-M3.jpg

Mercedes 190E Evolution
Mercedes_190E_Evolution_II.jpg

Or, I'll even admit....

The Zed:
s302.jpg

No actually according to previous questions...
2012 ford 350 dually, lifted 36" with all chrome and painted to match suspension parts, fox shocks, with fox/"powerstrokin'" or "I'd rather be strokin' than cummin'"/TapouT/Metal Mulisha stickers on the rear window... oh plenty of chrome accents, smoked lights, tow mirrors fully extended, dual 24" chrome stacks, Nitto Mud Grapplers on alcoas, and a 48" drop hitch.

Brodozers, basically.

Black XJ's with green beadlocks, those are super gay. .!.. :D ..!.

But really I am straight. I have a Girlfriend. I am comfortable to drive a blue gay miata to school everyday.

For $1000 that I have into it, I think I did pretty good.. 35MPG and quick as hell convertable fun.

For a dd who.cares. Just be careful in it man. Id be more worried about being on roads in that than on a bike....

Any "monster" plans??

Huh? You scored a supercharged Miata for $1000????

What's the year and mileage? Does it run? Got issues you're gonna fix to make it a driver?

Cheapest I saw on Craig's was $2500 for a serious POS.....

I work with a Deputy that races those in SCCA. He builds his from wrecks, but I dont think even he has found one that cheap.

5932010614_92538dec32.jpg
[/url] FreedomSprints11 0335 by jbspec7, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
The history on this is my Aunt, who is a jefferson county Police lady thingy, bought it from her captains son who had it setup to race either in Scca or in some other autocross league. He had it all done up with the SC and suspension and we believe it has a race clutch and we know for sure it has a racing rear end because it is screaming on the highway doing 65. It is setup for autocross racing...
It has 10100 miles and is in amazing condition except for the crack in the dash, the millions of tiny tiny door dings my aunt made in her garage up and down the entire car, and the lack of powersteering... But i have strong arms!!

SCCA Auto-X is fun, I used to do it with my 84 Rabbit and my Sciroccos. Unfortunately for you if you get into it with that Miata you'll have a huge learning curve due to the amount of mods on it. You'll be placed into a higher class against people that have been doing it for awhile.

The only way to make a Miata somewhat cool is to put one of those cages in it. Also, the hard top helps too. I'd almost be willing to rock a caged hard top Miata with the right mods, but I'd personally prefer a Z3 or S2000 myself.

So....If we see a set of TruckNuts hanging from the XJ, they are actually your biological testicals? No way you can keep them, and drive that car.....unless you do the Monster!

LS1 is in its future... Just not anytime soon. Cage is this weeks plan. Just wahsed it and detailed the motor. Looks good!

Back