• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Went out to put the new control arms on my Dodge...lol...driver side took 30 minutes including grabbing the tools , And then came the pain the passenger side lower bolt ...lol...I couldn't beat it through It won't un thread out since it just spins the bushing sleeve, so tomorrow I'll be cutting that bolt and stopping by the dealer to grab a new cam bolt . Surprisingly all the bushings and the rod ends have all been in very good shape even the old shocks were still good .

I'm not these rough country n2o shocks are goimg to stay very long on my Dodge . I took it for a ride through conifer and over the concrete slab actions of highway it's like a pogo stick . I have not installed the new rrar shocks but I doubt that has anything to do with it since there should be enough travel for flat road , but I could be wrong. The n2o shocks were about $100 a pair , so I'll probably need to spend more cash to return the factory ride unless these magicly soften up .

I purchased a rifle and 5 magazines ... I'm not sure when to have bad luck paddling my boat in 2021 ... lol... f-ing Biden's proposed $ 200 per mag tax and $200 per firearm they want to claim to be a fictitious assault weapon no way am I getting fleeced yearly for that .. ;-)

I purchased a rifle and 5 magazines ... I'm not sure when to have bad luck paddling my boat in 2021 ... lol... f-ing Biden's proposed $ 200 per mag tax and $200 per firearm they want to claim to be a fictitious assault weapon no way am I getting fleeced yearly for that .. ;-)
:shocked: good call, 200$ a mag??? really! who sits down and comes up with these numbers? what does 5$ more vs 5000$ change. I wouldn't even call myself a huge gun guy and that chaps my A@@.

What's up ya'll. new to NAXJA. Been over at CherokeeForum for a little over a year. Just wanted to say hey and looking forward to using the forum and hitting the trails.

Welcome! :cheers: What's your rig specs?

Last edited:
Ugh I can't edit. They have actively fight these land closure issues and are trying to raise some money for legal fees. I met them once clearing grizzly lake. Pretty good guys to deal with.

It changes nothing and they could just call mass "shootings" a mass murder instead they focus on the method used to murder which a mass murder can be accomplished by the crazy people witbour a firearm. This proposed Tax is simply a,way to fleece the public and it also makes owning a fire arm very expensive taking them out of the hands of average people ... It would be nice if Biden , Harris ,Pelosi, and a few more got JFK'd ... lol... why can't the crazy folks like the clomubine kids and theatre shooter target the right crowd I mean they get innocent victims when they could be simply cleaning house.
Looks like I'm glad I've been off here..

Dog. This is some ignorant shit right here. Wish death upon our new leaders due to a damn ammunition tax? GTFOH bro! You only prove how necessary it is to control guns with idiotic thinking so prevalent! I hunt.I gun. I also acknowledge the need for more rules. Just like drivers licenses used to be easier to get.its a danger. Oh wait.. . Maybe i need to be JF Ked? Thats disgusting

BTW, that post was not funny. And makes me want to disassociate from this site.

Poor judgment. Worse taste. And a clear indication of class.

I'm going to try to move on .. probably face a ban, but gladly will take it knowing I stand against ignorance.

Last edited:
Tried to go wheeling in NoCo... found Moody Hill to be closed... also the county road cr52E from up there to Poudre closed as well. Hoping to get some more miles this winter as I work on my list of concerns. Anyone know a place up here near Loveland to play? Kelly flats closed too btw :/

Last edited:

If your rifle needs 5 magazines, its probably an assault rifle... and if you need more then 3 shots to drop an animal- its likely a firearm not intended for hunting. If its capable of mass murder, you probably should prove you aren't a lunatic wanting elected officials dead..... and then be taxed for even allowing you to own such a weapon ��

Tried to go wheeling in NoCo... found Moody Hill to be closed... also the county road cr52E from up there to Poudre closed as well. Hoping to get some more miles this winter as I work on my list of concerns. Anyone know a place up here near Loveland to play? Kelly flats closed too btw :/

I've been up cr44/pennock pass to campus and 14 to Cameron a couple times after the fire. Any trails had drifted hard pack snow. I hiked west white pine, sure miss that trail(been closed for years). Over near the loveland area is storm mountain, pole hill, both likely closed. Venture south and johnny park, ironclads, t33a, bunce might be open still.

If your rifle needs 5 magazines, its probably an assault rifle... and if you need more then 3 shots to drop an animal- its likely a firearm not intended for hunting. If its capable of mass murder, you probably should prove you aren't a lunatic wanting elected officials dead..... and then be taxed for even allowing you to own such a weapon ��

WTF is an 'assault rifle'?

Isn't a XJ capable of mass murder? Shouldn't we apply the same rules to them as well (proving you are not a lunatic)?

I can't say why 1ton is collecting what he is, as I would never try to put words in this mouth. My guess would be that he is exercising his 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, while at the same time, having the opportunity to fight back against a tyrannical federal government, if needed...

!!!1

WTF is an 'assault rifle'?

Isn't a XJ capable of mass murder? Shouldn't we apply the same rules to them as well (proving you are not a lunatic)?

I can't say why 1ton is collecting what he is, as I would never try to put words in this mouth. My guess would be that he is exercising his 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, while at the same time, having the opportunity to fight back against a tyrannical federal government, if needed...

!!!1

What's an assault rifle, you say? That's easy, it's a very scary looking, more lethal and dangerous than any other weapon in the world, and causes mass hysteria in liberals!

If anyone bothered to do any amount of research on an AR, they would find out that it is just a glorified .22 rifle. But can't do that, doesn't fit the narrative.

And oh that pesky 2nd amendment, if only that could disappear, the world would be a perfect place. :sad1:

Information one am not advocating anything other than proper screening...

I have an AR.. and an SKS bushmaster. Ya small bullets? The fire rate is why I can't ethically call them mere "rifles".

I bought them both much to easily is my concern. With our wonderful nation leading the world in school shootings... one aught to think we have a moral duty to do SOMETHING. Those that think dems are advocating kicking down doors to confiscate firearms are silly. Ther IS a middle ground.

Rooting for president elects to get killed is sheer ignorance IMO.

I've been up cr44/pennock pass to campus and 14 to Cameron a couple times after the fire. Any trails had drifted hard pack snow. I hiked west white pine, sure miss that trail(been closed for years). Over near the loveland area is storm mountain, pole hill, both likely closed. Venture south and johnny park, ironclads, t33a, bunce might be open still.

Thanks boss!! Good looking out! The lone post worth anything CO 4x4 in so mannnny pages. THANK YOU

Back