• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ $1000 OBO

dennisreddish

NAXJA Forum User
Posting this for a friend, might make a good project, here is the info I have:

it has 4 33x12.5 toyo open countries M/T that have at least 80% thread left, there mounted on 18 inch rims. The axles on it are still good. it got a locker in the front. has a custom bumper i made an put on it has a stinger with two 5 in. lights mounted on it. has a top mount light bar with two 4 in lights on it. got a 4.5 in. lift on it from rusty .a none running inline 6. if im missing anything im sure floyd can cover it but i think i got it all. Not running right now, think it needs a starter but not sure. Located in North Texas (Wichita Falls area) $1000 OBO
Picture081.jpg

myjeep.jpg

940-704-7379 and [email protected] ask for josh

I found out some info about this rig. A 3rd party who knows the guy better than I do (not much) told me that the Jeep has been parked not running for about a year. He got stuck in the mud and had some dumbass yank his bumper off and part of the wiring harness with it. It hasn't run since. He stripped the interior and has sold misc parts off the thing. Sorry guys, I didn't know this. I wouldn't pay $1000 for it. Call or email him with questions. His contact info is:
940-704-7379 and [email protected] ask for josh

Back