• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.50x15 Mickey Thompson MTZ and wheels

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
They are a little over two months old and have about 1200 miles on them. I'm thinking of downsizing to 31s is the only reason for selling. The are considered "blems" due to cosmetic reasons, not structural by any means. If I go through with the 31s, the 33s will be off the rims this Friday.

$575 for the set of four

$660 for the set of four tires + four 15x8 Cragar Silver V-5s w/ 4" B.S. (not mounted)

$600 for the set of four + a 33" Thornbird on a black steel wheel for a spare

$685 for the set of four + a 33" Thornbird on a black steel wheel for a spare + four 15x8 Cragar Silver V-5s w/ 4" B.S. (not mounted)

Local pick up only.

Tires are not mounted on the wheels. Pic is for reference for the wheels and tires only.

DSC03307.jpg

PM me if interested.

I can accept PayPal if you wish to use a credit card, if so, add 5% to the selling price to cover fees.

I will consider a trade for some Moabs with 31" MTs with at least 85% tread + some cash with my current setup, 33" MTZs on 15x8 Summit Racing Aluminum wheels (one week old)

DSC03342Large.jpg

Last edited:
Back