• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierrafest

Don't forget about the microwaved potato!!

Yes they are! Why isn't the brave little toaster gonna be at sierra fest?

One day the toaster and potato will be big and strong. I'm gonna try and make it to sierra fest. Sam you're welcome to ride with me if you'd like.

since we just ran those trails I am not as excited as I was , except to wheel DV at night and watch folks take the bonus line on SR to the left of the stair steps, which is fun.

I am ready to go I think. Going out for the first time this Saturday, Snake Lake Trail, to check out the new axels and lockers.

If everything goes right then I will be chopping at the bit to get out and do more.

Wish I wasn't busy next weekend after this so I could go and di the SMUD Poker Run and check out the Rubicon with Josh.

I am keeping my eye out for people doing runs that match up with my free weekends now to try and get some trail time in before Sierra Fest.

you'll be fine on those trails with gears and lockers skipper .

Jose Jalapeño is back and he is going to be at SF!!! With VetsXj! Awesome!

There WereSome Big Thunder Storms And Flash Flood Warnings Sout OCon Two Weeks agohe con

I Need A New Phone.....

What language is that? Are you saying there were flash flood warnings on the con in the recent past?

Back