• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bachelor party

What has the weather down your way been. It has been raining for two solid days and is a mud pit. I hate mud.

I'll have breakfast. It'll be coffee and whatever else. Maybe just doughnuts, or...

It's been much dryer here than Denver. They are calling for a 10% chance for T-storms for the Springs on Sat.

I was hoping to hop in my seat cover and join in, but I have the kids...Momma's gotta work.

Congrats, and have a blast.

Steve

I don't know if we'll be able to have a camp fire.As of April 12th (the latest info available online) Fremont County is under stage 1 fire restrictions which = no fires where we'll be.I'll call the Sheriff's office in the morning and see if they've eased the restrictions since then.I'll also call the BLM to make sure the gate will be open on Saturday.

Going to be one chilly night. Don't know the area, but are their any "campsites" that might have a fire ring? The weather report for the Springs says the 30's overnight. Getting my old bones going in the morning without some heat is going to be touch and go.

Last edited:
It's BLM land, primitive camping. I'm sure there are any number of volunteer fire rings in the area.It should be a tad warmer there. Altitude is more like Ft. Fun.

was just laying outside in a tshirt to get tips jeep ready. its not that bad, and should be at least a few * warmer down there. should be good to go :thumbup:

Back