• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boulder/Longmont area wheeling Monday

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to go up Left Hand or MSV/Coney this Monday (4/25/11). I'm not 100% sure what's open but am thinking meet at the trail head about 1030am. I'm open to where we go, I just want to take the wife out wheeling for the day. As usual I'll have the grill with me and will be cooking dogs/brauts on the trail.

I might be up for it. I have to get some stuff done for a customer, and if that works out, I'm in. Love to cook on the trail. Maybe I can bring some potato salad or beans.

As usual I'll have the grill with me and will be cooking dogs/brauts on the trail.

Say no to propane cookin -- say yes to OCTANE cookin :party:

I sure would love to join ya as I have Monday off. But my rig needs a tranny mount installed....

Im in longmont / firestone area at least 6 times per month.

Keep me in mind for future weekday runs for Boulder / Longmont area wheelin.

Thanks!!!

Lets Go Jeepin

Coney Creek doesn't open until after June 17th unless we get some really warm weather.

Yeah, I'm hitting left hand. I'll be leaving my house here shortly and should be at the trail head at 10:30

Back