• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Working again

Lee 94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to report that I'll be starting a new job on Monday. I'm really thankful - this job just came outta nowhere. I got a call Tuesday from a network consulting firm that had been given my name by a friend of mine. Had the initial interview over the phone and 2 face to faces on Wednesday. They called me that evening and offered the job. It happened so fast my head is spinning. I'm feeling really blessed. I didn't expect to find anything until at least after the Holidays, and besides IT jobs in Chattanooga have been really slim pickings lately. So, my days of freedom are coming to and end. I ended up having a full month off. It was nice while it lasted though. :)

Glad to hear you are back working. I did not realize you were in IT. HE HE HE! Waht sort of work is it? Yes I'm nosey!

Great news, hope you enjoy the new job.:yelclap:

Ghost said:
Glad to hear you are back working. I did not realize you were in IT. HE HE HE! Waht sort of work is it? Yes I'm nosey!

Well, the short answer is network consulting, but in reality I'll be doing whatever the firm's clients need done whether it's network, server, or desktop support.

congrats Lee!

Back