• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Running boards / sourgrass next fri on the way to hermit

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone down to run sourgrass friday on the way up to hermit? I have the day off and plan to leave kinda early to run boards crossing .

We are planning to run slick rock saturday after the fire rings are installed.

If you have an open seat, I'm down for the trail.

I'm going to take the daily since I cant stay for a Slick Rock run.

OK sounds good. I am meeting mike in San Andreas at 11:30 on Friday so we can play sour grass by ear as far as timing but im guessing around 1pm

I am gonna mountain bike around lake alpine in the morning on Friday. If I go quick I could meet you at boards crossing around 1pm I think?

yeah I mean 1-1:30 would be about right , I need to grab lunch before or after the wells fargo meeting for the chapter account with mike in San Andreas which is from 12-12:30. And then maybe like an hour or less to Arnold from there,

Im thinking 2pm now. Mike and I will be at wells fargo 12-12:30 friday and itll take maybe an 1.5 hrs to get to sourgrass trail head and grab a sandwhich somewhere.

I wont have any open spaces in my jeep either got my cousin going

I think casey and/or mike might need a seat

I am loaded up. Leaving from work at 230pm. Camping on corrol hollow trail tonight, Maybe by bear trap basin. Mtbing lake alpine Friday morning. See you at boardscrossing about 130-2pm on friday!
fef55c255dd4ca9ecb997be18ecfad5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

awesome dude

Back