• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

non OEM power antenna

Actualy I would like to keep it. My beater is the limited and I kinda want to keep as many bells and whistles while upgrading it into a more offroadable rig.

I know that its up there for destruction as soon as I find the right branch, but thats what the custom lil up/down switch is under the dash for.

Not a bad price and their overall feedback rating is not bad...but....if you notice in the last month 146 customers had had neutral or neg feedback. Due to the large # sales they have this only figures out to be about 5% of their sales. Think it boils down to "you get what you pay for".

yeah, I know my beater came with a broken power antenna so this winter I bought one off ebay that came in the factory box. I finally got around to puting it on about 2 weeks ago.

It died last week on me. Thinkin the nylon cord is broke inside and I've yet to find a place with a replacement.

There's a good supply of power antennas as close as your local wreckers. The power antenna from mid-80s/mid-90s GM products are a bolt in and plug in for an 89 XJ. Mine came from an 89 Olds and it snapped in like it was built for it. All I had to fab was a lower bracket from some steel strapping and it was done.

Back