• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Ride

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Who is planning on this one.

ME. Assuming this is the group that wants to run more than 1 trail per day.

Are you volunteering to lead this group?

Jim aka beer_goggles_009 usually leads this one.

whats on the agenda? consider me in

IDK judging from what Jim said about Rail Bed I'd say that and others like it. Lion's Den, Lower Damnation, Your Turn, Crawford's Cry, and White Tail for sure. Oh yea and Mason Jar. These are just thoughts and ideas.

IDK judging from what Jim said about Rail Bed I'd say that and others like it. Lion's Den, Lower Damnation, Your Turn, Crawford's Cry, and White Tail for sure. Oh yea and Mason Jar. These are just thoughts and ideas.

Sounds like a good list.

I'd imagine I'll be watching you guys run Lions Den, though.

I will be more than happy to lead the extreme trails again this year if the organizers want me to. I am hesitant to make a list of trails we will run until we see what kinda of rigs we have. If there is a trail you want to ride, post it up we can put it on the list. I usually take the group right out to Mason Jar the first day, plan accordingly. For this Group I suggest that you 35" or larger tires, lockers, a working winch, and don't mind body damage.

PSA.. I want to wheel, be ready to head out at the scheduled times. If there are people ready to go.... I'm heading out.

Jim

I will be more than happy to lead the extreme trails again this year if the organizers want me to. I am hesitant to make a list of trails we will run until we see what kinda of rigs we have. If there is a trail you want to ride, post it up we can put it on the list. I usually take the group right out to Mason Jar the first day, plan accordingly. For this Group I suggest that you 35" or larger tires, lockers, a working winch, and don't mind body damage.

PSA.. I want to wheel, be ready to head out at the scheduled times. If there are people ready to go.... I'm heading out.

Jim

i like hearing that. we dont drive 12+ hours to sit and talk.

Damn skippy. I want to put these 35" Lawn mower tires to work!

If I make it this year, you know I will be doing this run until my jeep breaks. I'm still using the leaf springs I broke last year, got to try and break the other so they match!

Jim

Jim I for one want to wheel too. I know you have more time on the trials up there then any of us. I get there once a year so I want to see as many as possible. I'll help in any way I can.

I suggest that you all run upper damnation.

it's a good time.

you can do lion's den on 33's.
the internet told me.

Upper Damnation was blocked by a huge tree that fell when I was up there a few weeks ago, it may be cleared by the time yall get there. If you want to run something hard give Pony Hill a run.

Last edited:
Back