• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody got a handheld cb radio I could possibly use at winterfest?

Future

NAXJA Forum User
Hey yall. Well I was too focused on getting my buddys xj ready for winterfest that I forgot to grab my cb radio from my parents house. Now im 3 hours away in champaign and I wont have a chance to head home before the trip. Just wonderin if someone had a extra handheld cb I could use for saturday.

have to hand-helds but not sure they work. do have a couple spare CB's that could be temporarily put into a Jeep... Can make sure it has a cigarette lighter end. Would just need an antennae.

I have a hand held (not sure if it works), and one set up as portable with a cig plug, and mag mount antenna. I'll bring them along....

I have a hand held (not sure if it works), and one set up as portable with a cig plug, and mag mount antenna. I'll bring them along....

Awesome! Im gonna try and have a buddy grab my cb from my parents place. If i have time to install it, ill be fine. If not im gonna take you up on that!

Back