• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday; 4/14 Chinawall Roll Call

DigJeepsBrah

NAXJA Forum User
Tentatively set to be @ the trail head by 10:00??

Otherwise what do you guys think of meeting at Kipling and C-470 at Starbucks Sunday morning and rolling down to Santa Fe to hit Sedalia and go South through Deckers? 8:30 @ SBucks?

Brain storm with me gentlemen.

-Dustin 303-910-1020

New information as of now. 9:30 P.M. Saturday night.

Squirrel has yet to confirm if he's going tomorrow. He knew the back way (the whole reason to meet at the C-470 and Santa Fe Starbucks.)

The official meeting spot as of now (unless Squirrel confirms tonight) is the first exit off of 285 westbound after you get off C-470 to go into Morrison/Red Rocks. At 8:30 A.M.

Only me and YAMAMAHARAY have confirmed, he has a buddy with another XJ joining us.

3 rigs so far. A couple other people expressed interest. Just opening the invite up to anyone that might wanna roll tomorrow.

Update for today.

Squirrel is IN! We're going to meet @ 8:00 at the starbucks!

South of C-470 on Santa Fe (East side of the road, top of the hill). Pictured here.

He's taking us the back way into Chinawall.

I'm personally stoked.

I got a decent pic of you coming up, thinking of starting a trip report thread for all the pics we got. And thanks for attempting before me!

Back